Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to Cyclone Country.

Last weekend, my roommate Paige and I took a mini-road trip adventure to Ames, Iowa. I was so happy to return to Iowa State, my alma matter. It was surely a weekend jam-packed of activities. I was able to give Paige a tour of campus, of course buy the much needed Iowa State sweatshirt…a common occurrence from my trips to Ames, visit the beloved Ark pet shop we are all obsessed with (...Tommy needed some fish), eat at Hickory Park, give Paige a tour of the FIJI fraternity, and most importantly…a tour of our favorite ISU bars.

Love these men! So happy to see Kyle and Tommy.

Love him!
It was definitely not a weekend for sleeping, that’s for sure! We ventured back home with many memories from the weekend and a handful of pictures.


Sunday was also a day for an awesome celebration! My beloved Patriots celebrated a playoff victory against the Broncos and a blow to Tebow’s ego! Way to go boys!! Next up is our AFC championship game against the Ravens, the match up will certainly be a game to watch, with the Ravens roster containing some of the best players in NFL history. I’m confident it will be a good game, and Tom Brady is up for the challenge! 

Take that Tebow!

It was so nice to have a long weekend, thanks to MLK Day! After a much needed day of relaxation yesterday, some girl time with my wonderful mother, and finishing the second book of the Hunger Games Trilogy, I am refreshed and ready to tackle another work week! 
Wishing and hoping for this ASAP!
Here’s to hoping for some more snow so we can go out and shred this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment